My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.diamondthread.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Strength blossoms after every failure!

Thats what I’ve found out of late.. strength blossoms after every failures, but hey, it doesnt do itself.. There are two choices after each failure.. you throw your ideologies on the failure and use it as a reason to lose, or you learn what lead to the failure and correct it, know more about life, and grow positive..
I always thought God let me down, but looking back, I’ve learnt from the mistakes and become a better person. Love, friendships, work, study, there were difficulties in everything, but a little faith and true prayer did save me from failing!

When doubts haunt me, when disappointments stare me in the face, and I see not one ray of hope on the horizon, I turn to Bhagavad-gita and find a verse to comfort me; and I immediately begin to smile in the midst of overwhelming sorrow.

- Mahathma Gandhi