My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.diamondthread.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Small Moments Bring Big Joy

They are the smallest of moments that brings in big pleasures in everybody’s life. Even Bill Gates said that he felt complete only when his new born daughter Jennifer smiled at him. Being a rover myself, my mum always used to tell me to buy some small thing to people that I love, since it would mean that I thought of them at that moment. I did listen to her only when I was finishing my college.

The topic of this post was a similar thing that happened to me, in the receiving end. Last week my DBA colleagues attended the IBM Information On Demand conference in Anaheim California. Each one bought either a db2 magazine or some book from the conference for me. Now I have 5 new books. I should start to look into them. People, if you want to express your love or like to someone, do buy them a small gift or help them in a small way, but with all your heart.