My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.diamondthread.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

When will I see you?

early evening sun shining bright
dark clouds marched with all might
sitting under a tree so green
hearing water dance in a stream
kissing rocks brown and black
holding close she danced with slack
fluttering beauties were butterflies
carrasing my skin thou' too danced
reminding joy still had a life
in this world breadthless with strife

sound of drums played them clouds
hiding the sun turned into it's shroud
winds kissed each other so did
leaves and earth and droplets unhid
smiles and laughter and joy abound
questioned me if I had found

'all ye friends with cheers abound
how can I contract life you've found
for ye all have counterparts in crime
to hold and kiss and multiply in time
how can I lose loneliness so huge
for she is breathing, me in lieu
kissing her eyes only in my dreams
heart so heavy wanting to scream
face so beautiful seemingly unhuman
loving me dear changing me into a man
the day she smiles using her magic wand
alas between us is miles, ten and three grand